During my experience as a programmer, I have worked with many different languages. But I remember the first language I learned very clearly, C ++. This language requires you to write many lines of code, just to do simple things like print a console line. This made me think if C ++ is the best option to start programming. It was my misfortune, where I had no choice of choosing another language. At this time, I had no opportunity to discover other wonderful worlds of programming.
At that time, I was in my freshman year. I was simply following the program established by my university. I remember that at the beginning of the course I had a hard time understanding the logic and the flow. C++ made me believe becoming a programmer would be very difficult.
- It is a simple language to learn.
- The language is very fast in the execution of functions.
- It is supported by the most popular browsers and is compatible with almost all modern devices.
- It is very versatile since it can currently be run on the server-side.
- The language is multiplatform and can be executed in any operating system
- It has many frames on the front end side that allows us to make things easier and faster. For example, Angular, React JS and Vue JS, are the most famous frameworks.
- It is one of the languages that allow you to work in FullStack mode in one language.
No matter what, programming is not simple. Many times, you will bang your head with the problems. But in the end, there is a lot of personal rewards. Nothing is more satisfying than finding a solution to a problem that nobody else could solve.
Back-End: Server side development.
Front-End: Customer side development.
Framework: is a universal and reusable software platform to develop software applications, products, and solutions. In other words, we can say that it is a kind of library, a piece of software that provides web developers with a code base. It is a consistent and standardized way to create web applications.
Full Stack: A programmer with a very complete technical profile that knows how to handle in the back-end as in the front-end.